- START FROM THB 1,600 /4 Hrs.
- START FROM THB 2,400 /6 Hrs.
- START FROM THB 3,000 /8 Hrs.
- START FROM THB 3,500 /10 Hrs.
Remarks: The prices exclude the area located on the high mountain.
- Booking with us to receive some discount coupons for participating restaurants.
- >>>Click here<<< to get the promotions.
This tour is suitable for first time travelers who want to visit all the main sights around Koh Samui. You will be picked up and greeted by our friendly drivers from your hotel. Visit all different tourist attractions in the field of religion, nature, and local that you can learn more about Buddhism and Thai culture. We also provided drinking water for all of your group. With private Samui City Tour program, you can either follow our itinerary or choose some attractions where you want to visit, just please feel free to let us know which one is the best for you.
- Big Buddha Temple
A large statue of the Lord Buddha image is dominating on a hill top of a small island (Koh Fann) which sitting 50 feet height on the north coast of the island. The Big Buddha statue is visible from kilometers away and can be reached by walking up the steps for the spectacular view.
- Plai Laem Temple
A century old temple, featuring a striking white 18-arms statue of Chinese Lady Monk, the Goddess of Mercy and Compassion. Plailaem Temple is a living and active temple where devotees come daily to pay homage to Guanyin and the Buddha. The statues are surrounding by a pond, which is teeming with fish. Visitors can feed the fish by donation.
- Laad Koh View Point
Admire the spectacular panoramic view of Chaweng beach, the longest beach for 7 km.
- Grandfather & Grandmother Rocks
A marvelous strange natural formation of rocks on Koh Samui’s south coast. These rocks respectively like male and female genitalia. You can walk around to shopping some souvenirs and try the traditional Koh Samui famous dessert called “Kalamare” (Thai caramel toffee made from stiky rice and coconut milk).
- Guan Yu Shrine
Here is the most recent additional to the program. Beginning of Chinese-Hainan in Koh Samui respectfully invited the status of Guan Yu to enshrined at Baan Na Khai. In 2008, Samui people have been gathering the donation, design a new shrine and construct the bronze statue of Guan Yu with 16m height which is the biggest one in Thailand.
- Mummified Monk Temple (Kunaram Temple)
Pay respect to the mummified body of Luang Por Daeng, the sacrosanct for native, he died more than 40 years ago in a sitting position of meditation, his body shows few signs of any major decay (un-decomposed).
- Namuang Waterfall 1
A majestic set of two cascades on Koh Samui, is reached by taking a walk path from the entrance of the parking. Being impressive with the wide drop of 15 meters height cascade to a natural pool. You can spend time for swimming, giving food to elephant, or shopping around at souvenir shops. (Level of water depends on the season)
***The itinerary can be chaged depends on customers***
Tour Included : Private driver, gasoline, drinking water
Tour Excluded :
– The area located on the high mountain.
– Services after midnight have additional charge.
– Please inform us if you have pregnant traveler.
– Cancellation from the cruise ship customers less than 24 hours, with any reason the customers accept to pay the full amount of the tour.
We pick up travelers from the hotels, airport, and other location except the villas or private house are located on the mountain, please contact us to reconfirm the pick up location.
If you have any inquiries, please contact us as your convenience through:
- Tel / WhatsApp : +66 81 676 2343
- Line Official : @smilesamuitour
- E-mail : email@example.com
Term of Payment
Making the booking, please pay 50% deposit to be confirmed and the rest pay on the tour date. Please see the applicable payment methods as below:
- Prompt Pay
- Credit Card / Debit Card
Remark: 3.5% charge for credit card payment
- Bank Transfer / Internet Banking:
- Account Number: 401 418 1389
- Bank Name: Siam Commercial Bank
- Branch: Big C, Koh Samui
- Name: Ms. Sujitra Numee
- SWIFT Code: SICOTHBK
- Cancellation less than 24 hours, travelers accept to pay the full amount of the tours.
- Cancellation from the agents, we accept to refund the full deposit payment to the travelers.